Everyone gets stressed before exams. It is not difficult to understand. However it is important to not let it get out of control.
Symptoms may include:
- excessive worry about upcoming exams
- poor studying techniques
- feeling out of control
- negative thinking & irrational beliefs
- problem sleeping
- bad diet
Let me help you
I have developed a highly effective treatment programme to help with the negative effects of exam stress.
First, I will listen to you, and understand the exact nature of your stress and how it affects you. I will then work with you to design an individualised treatment plan, using a combination of cognitive behavioural therapy, relaxation, study skills and hypnotherapy.
We will explore:
- Study skills including study breaks
- Recognising stress symptoms
- Stress busting techniques
- Diet, exercise & relaxation
- Insomnia treatment to promote a good night’s sleep
- Hypnotherapy to improve concentration, motivation and memory recall
- Confidence building
So you can relax and enjoy the learning process
Mob: 07957 219755
I can help you with:
Please take a look at my pages:
- stress & anger management
- pain management
- domestic violence
- chronic health conditions
- self esteem & confidence issues
This list is not exhaustive. Please contact me to discuss specific issues in confidence.