Overwhelmed By Life?
Do you feel anxious, depressed or overwhelmed by life? Are you struggling with your health? Many people do. It’s nothing to be scared or ashamed of. But you shouldn’t have to put up with it. I have helped many hundreds of people regain a sense of control.
Please contact me to book a free consultation
Phone: 07957 219755
I am a fully qualified chartered psychologist, counsellor and hypnotherapist with 20 years’ clinical experience. I have a special interest in working with:
- adults affected by illness, pain and anxiety
- women’s health & fertility
- stress management & insomnia
- stop smoking
How Do I Work?
I offer you a safe, confidential place to:
- Explore issues in your life and anything that may be confusing, painful or uncomfortable
- Empower yourself to come to terms with your situation
- Learn tools to cope with what you’re going through and make any necessary changes
I can combine a range of therapies to find the right mix for you. These include:
- Psychodynamic and humanistic counselling
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Health Psychology & lifestyle advice
In addition to counselling & hypnotherapy I also offer shiatsu and reflexology treatments.
I can help you with:
Please take a look at my pages:
- stress & anger management
- pain management
- domestic violence
- chronic health conditions
- self esteem & confidence issues
This list is not exhaustive. Please contact me to discuss specific issues in confidence.
What People Say
“Katy’s treatments are completely tailored to your individual needs and I always come away feeling like a weight has been lifted. I have had reflexology and shiatsu along with the Deep relaxation and Hypnotherapy and Katy has given me techniques to use in everyday life. Katy is like a breath of fresh and I cannot recommend her enough to you.” Jodie, 34, London
“Since my mother died, I’d been finding it hard to cope with a lot of the simple things in life. Seeing Katy gave me greater perspective on my struggle and helped me make changes so I could cope better. Thank you, Katy!” Margaret, 39, High Wycombe
“Katy is a wonderfully warm and sensitive therapist who helped me explore a number of difficult issues I’d been struggling with for a number of years. I’d recommend her to anyone.”
Mike, 52, London