Dental anxiety: beat it now
- Too afraid to visit the dentist?
- Traumatised by every dental check-up?
- Living with gum infections or pain that you’re too afraid to get treated?
- Embarrassed by how your teeth look but feel powerless to get them fixed?
You’re not alone
The prevalence of dental anxiety is high. It’s estimated that up to one-third of the UK population suffer from fear of seeing the dentist. Despite this, many people with dental phobia often feel utterly alone in their fear.
It CAN be treated
The good news is that dental fears are amongst the easiest anxiety problems to treat. Often the fear of visiting the dentist of the treatment is worse than the reality. I offer support for people suffering from any type of dentist-related fear, phobia or anxiety.
Let me help you
My approach gets results. First, I will listen to you, and understand the exact nature of your fears, the reasons behind them and how they affect you. I will then work with you to design an individualised treatment plan, using a combination of cognitive behavioural therapy, relaxation, visualisation and hypnotherapy.
Discover how to make your trip to the dentist something to smile about.
Mob: 07957 219755
I can help you with:
Please take a look at my pages:
- stress & anger management
- pain management
- domestic violence
- chronic health conditions
- self esteem & confidence issues
This list is not exhaustive. Please contact me to discuss specific issues in confidence.